Family Law – how might it be relevant to you, your clients or friends?
Join us for this face-to-face networking opportunity over a delicious full English breakfast or vegetarian/vegan alternatives at The Watermill in Dorking. Remember to bring plenty of business cards with you!
- Living together without being married – do cohabitees have any rights?
- Nuptial agreements – do only celebrities have prenups? What’s a postnup?
- Modern families – surrogacy and sperm donor agreements
- The bank of Mum and Dad – can parents protect their investment in the home of an adult child in case of separation/divorce?
- Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney – why you need them and what happens if you don’t have them
- Amicable ways of resolving issues on separation – mediation, collaboration, round table meetings
7:30am arrival for an 8:00am breakfast which will finish between 9:00-9:30am.
£15.00 Mole Valley & Surrey Chambers Members
About this event
The Chamber’s monthly Networking Breakfasts are very popular, so do book early. Business people from the Mole Valley district and the surrounding areas come together to meet, eat and network in the third week of each month.
There is a wide range of people who attend from all sectors and all sizes. From sole traders and start-ups, to some of the biggest businesses in the district
Each month there is a guest speaker, who talk about their own experiences of running a business and their own personal journey or give an insight into their particular skills and sector..
What you can expect:
- Enjoy an excellent breakfast with like-minded people.
- Make new connections through our informal networking.
- Get an introduction if there’s someone you’d like to meet.
- Find new local customers and suppliers.
If it is your first breakfast or you haven’t attended in a while the Chamber Directors are always on hand to make introductions.
Bookings must be made and paid-for online ahead of the event.
We do hope you will join us, and look forward to seeing you there!
Are you a local business in the Mole Valley District and interested in joining the chamber? Find out more here.