The Chamber of Commerce is responsible for the organisation and facilitation of markets in Leatherhead.
These are a combination of regular traders markets, French & International markets, Taste of the World and Artisan Markets.
The market is situated in the High Street and Swan Centre, with access from Church Street. There is no entry from The Crescent.
Run by Mole Valley Chamber, we are always on the lookout for new and interesting stallholders so that we can expand the current offering.
With pitches reasonably priced and a fantastic team working on town events, networking and social media, there are many reasons to trade at this (usually) bustling town centre market.
The terms and conditions are highlighted below, please the Market Stall Application Form form on this page if you require a stall.
Otherwise, to send a quick enquiry, please contact the market director here.
Mole Valley Chamber runs several markets as listed above. There are the long-running weekly markets, operating on Thursdays and Saturdays, International and French Markets, Taste of The World Markets and Artisan Markets. When applying for stalls please indicate which you are applying for.
Please use the Market Stall Application Form form on this page.
Follow us on Facebook HERE
Terms and conditions
Before completing the Traders Application Form please take a moment to read through these notes:
- Trade is carried out under the auspices of the Leatherhead and District Chamber of Commerce Ltd, who retain the exclusive right to market trading in Leatherhead High Street and surrounding consent streets.
- Sites are not transferable and may not be sold.
- All stallholders must have a £5M Public Liability Insurance. This can be obtained from most insurance companies but the National Market Traders Federation is the simplest to access online.
- Sale of foodstuffs is governed by rules set out by the Local Authority, Mole Valley District Council. The Environmental Health Officer can be contacted on 01306 885001 (copies of EHO rules are available).
- Stallholders must inform us of the items they are going to be selling upon application. The Chamber reserves the right to refuse sale of any items outside of the original agreed parameters.
- Evidence of both Public Liability Insurance and EHO Certificate must be supplied before trading can commence.
- Trading is from 08:30am to 5:00pm on Thursdays and Saturdays. Stalls must be set up by 9:00am, and all vehicles must be removed from the High Street. Parking is the stallholder’s responsibility.
- Hot food and vehicle based stalls (including horseboxes) will trade from pitches on the High Street.
- Nearest public toilets are in the Swan Centre near the Leret Way exit, next door to Sainsburys.
- Payment details will be provided to traders.