Coast to Capital – support for businesses
Please join us for this face-to-face networking opportunity over a delicious breakfast at The Watermill, Dorking. Remember to bring plenty of business cards with you!
At this month’s breakfast Malcolm Brabon will be talking about the fully funded services that are available to Mole Valley businesses and the wider Coast to Capital area including East Surrey.
Malcolm is one of the advisers who is delivering the one to one business support sessions as part of the Mole Valley for Business support programme.
He will outline some of the key funded support that is currently available for businesses to help them start up, develop and grow.
- Are there any grants or other funding available to support businesses?
- What support is available to help with addressing skills shortages?
- Is there any support to help with the promotion of my business online?
- What support is available to help me to develop the strategy of my business?
- What support is available to help me with my product or service delivery?
- Where are good places to go for other information?
Malcolm has provided business support to small and medium sized businesses for more than 30 years. He has worked with companies of all sizes from start-up firms to multinational organisations. He runs his own business, Venn Business Solutions, providing interim business support services to LEPs, Growth Hub, local authorities and membership organisations.
7:30am arrival for an 8:00am breakfast which will finish at 9:30am.
£15.00 Mole Valley & Surrey Chambers Members
About this event
The Chamber’s monthly Networking Breakfasts are very popular, so do book early. Business people from the Mole Valley district and the surrounding areas come together to meet, eat and network in the third week of each month.
There is a wide range of people who attend from all sectors and all sizes. From sole traders and start-ups, to some of the biggest businesses in the district
Each month there is a guest speaker, who talk about their own experiences of running a business and their own personal journey or give an insight into their particular skills and sector..
What you can expect:
- Enjoy an excellent breakfast with like-minded people.
- Make new connections through our informal networking.
- Get an introduction if there’s someone you’d like to meet.
- Find new local customers and suppliers.
If it is your first breakfast or you haven’t attended in a while the Chamber Directors are always on hand to make introductions.
Bookings must be made and paid-for online ahead of the event.
We do hope you will join us, and look forward to seeing you there!
Are you a local business in the Mole Valley District and interested in joining the chamber? Find out more here.