Mindfulness and the Business Entrepreneur
Join us for this face-to-face networking opportunity over a delicious full English breakfast or vegetarian/vegan alternatives at The Watermill in Dorking. Remember to bring plenty of business cards with you!
Our speaker is Jon O’Hanlon from Jon O’Hanlon Coaching who will be talking about Mindfulness.
Most people these days will have heard guru’s and motivational speakers talk about mindfulness. Very few actually understand exactly what is meant by mindfulness, let alone how it can be used to assist and add value in the workplace. It is far more than simply something to do with meditation.
I will share with the group 6 different categories of mindfulness, and show how applying these is invaluable to the lives of business entrepreneurs.
About the speaker
- 14 years in SA Navy – Lieutenant Commander – Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 25 years in IT Project & Programme Management – 12 years corporate employee, 13 years own business – Diploma in IT Project Management & MBA
- Guinness Book of World Records – playing field hockey non-stop for 36 hours
- Hockey coach; cricket coach; multi-day trail running coach; Personal Trainer Level I, II and III – Member of the UK Register of Exercise Professionals
- First person to run across the width of Africa; 2,600km running in effect a marathon every day for 3 months – for elephants & water
- 15 years coaching – Executive Leadership & Lifestyle Coach; Retirement Planning Coach; Relationship Mediator; Inspirational Speaker – Certificate in Life Coaching & Certificate in Mindfulness Level I, II, III & Master
- Writer – published book: “Can Anyone Here Sing? – six perspectives of peace”
- Royal Lifesaving Society UK – National Pool Lifeguard Generation 9 Certificate
7:30am arrival for an 8:00am breakfast which will finish between 9:00-9:30am.
£15.00 Mole Valley & Surrey Chambers Members
Ticket Sales for this Event will end at 6:00pm on Tuesday 20 September.
About this event
The Chamber’s monthly Networking Breakfasts are very popular, so do book early. Business people from the Mole Valley district and the surrounding areas come together to meet, eat and network in the third week of each month.
There is a wide range of people who attend from all sectors and all sizes. From sole traders and start-ups, to some of the biggest businesses in the district
Each month there is a guest speaker, who talk about their own experiences of running a business and their own personal journey or give an insight into their particular skills and sector..
What you can expect:
- Enjoy an excellent breakfast with like-minded people.
- Make new connections through our informal networking.
- Get an introduction if there’s someone you’d like to meet.
- Find new local customers and suppliers.
If it is your first breakfast or you haven’t attended in a while the Chamber Directors are always on hand to make introductions.
Bookings must be made and paid-for online ahead of the event.
We do hope you will join us, and look forward to seeing you there!
Are you a local business in the Mole Valley District and interested in joining the chamber? Find out more here.